Teaching > HP175 Documentation > Assignments >
Construction Details and Building Elements
- Secect ten (10) details [sections] inspired by handouts (provided) and other resources (from resources, above and Dropbox). Include:
- Exterior wall/interior floor
- Upper wall/roof/cornice
- others (as assigned)
- Note: you may/should use several, different historical and compteporary resources as references for each of your drawings.
- Include digital copies of resources
[as individual pages, as PDF file]
- those provided in handouts (Thallon, others)
- additional resourcs, including those
- In Dropbox > preservation > period publications
- Others gleaned from research, compiled by you in Building Construction Illustrations
- Based on details, provide neat, freehand drawings (on 8-1/2"x11" paper, pain or graph) of each.
- Include identification of elements/details and in notes, as needed.