Teaching > HP175 Documentation > Notes >
- Old School Lettering 101, Part 04 [making guide lines]: Ames Lettering Guide (YouTube)
- How to write like and architect. Doug Patt. [Lettering too 'animated'. Good to show use of Ames guide while writing.]
- How to letter with lead. Doug Patt. [Still too animated..and too much 'personality'. Aim for extreme legibility. But good to show pencil angle, line weight.]
- Lettering (in Flash), Architectural Drafting Fundamentals, Instructor: JoBeth Halpin, Triton College
- Leads: 4H for guidelines and construction lines, 2H (or less) for lettering.
- Ames Lettering Guide
- Mechanical pencils or 'clutches' (for lead)
- Unlined paper or graph paper.