Teaching > RWU
HP 301 Architectural Conservation >
|Assessment, Philip Walker House, East Providence, Rhode
Architectural Conservation Assessment
- Bristol Assessment asignment. Read the assignment ssas you will be doiing it in advance of the Architectural Conservation Assessment.
- Architectural Conservation Assessment assignment. PReview, and peruse/read resources, soem of which are repeated here, others different.
- McDonald, Travis.
Understanding Old Buildings: The Process of Architectural
Investigation, NPS Preservation
Briefs #35, 12 pp. (In The Preservation of Historic
- Nelson, Lee H.,
Character Identifying the Visual Aspects ofHistoric Buildings
as an Aid to Preserving Their Character, NPS Preservation
Briefs #17. (In The Preservation of Historic Architecture.)
- Jandl, H. Ward.
Rehabilitating Interiors in Historic Buildings: Identifying
and Preserving Character-Defining Elements, NPS Preservation
Briefs #18. (In The Preservation of Historic Architecture.) Preview.
- Fram, Mark. Well-Preserved: The Ontario Heritage Foundation's Manual of Principles and Practice for Architectural Conservation, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, third revised edition, 2001.Firefly Books (Boston Mills Press), Amazon,
- Caring for Your
Historic House, Why Care About Your Historic House? pp.10-39
- Historic Structure Assessment (Annotated Scope of Work and
the related; Choosing The Appropriate Treatment). Download
as PDF file.) Office
of Archaeology & Historic Preservation, Colorado Historical
to Improve the Quality of Photographs for National Register
Nominations (#23), National
- Home Inspection Checklist, Rehab Rochester, Landmark Society of New York State
- Inspection Checklist, Historic Preservation Commission, (with reference to applicable sections in ordinances), City of Granby, TX
- Insection Checklist for Historic Buildings, Vermont Division for Historic Preservation
- Construction Site Inspection Checklist, Facilities Management, Arizona State University
- Inspection Checklist for Historic Buildings, Rehabilitating a Building, Utah State History