Teaching > Architectural Conservation (HP
382) > Assignments >
Window sash specification
- Review resources at Window Conservation and other material in advance. Appraise fellow students of specific added resources.
- Document and assess window(s) to inform this specification.
- Conduct site visit to Heritage Restoration to view sash restoration operations.
- Take detailed field notes. Photograph operations. Ask questions.
- After visit, research pertinent services and products. Obtain MSDS data, product cut sheets (from Web) and samples...as needed.
- Compile draft specification of your component noted in Window Specification. Keep as Word document, but also add to Window Specification
- Keep all notes, photographs and other documents. Compile.