Techniques > Architecture
> American Architectural Styles
Pueblo "Revival" 1895 to present [N.B. Pueblo "Style"
from c. 1000 BCE to present.]
- Note: Pueblo structures have been continuously built and used
by "Pueblo" tribes for over one thousand years, so
the term "revival" is a misnomer.
- Massive looking, asymmetrical, with stepped-up stories
- Flat roof with parapet, project beams, vigas, and gutters, canales
- Constructed of adobe and plaster or coated with cement to
appear as such
- Veranda, portal, with wooden posts and bracket capitals